Name: Virtual DJ Pro
Version: 8.0 (English, French)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11
Processor type(s) & speed: x64
RAM minimum: 1 Go
More information: http://www.virtualdj.com/
1) Disable your internet connection
2) Launch the application to generate a file " Virtual DJ " in your "Documents"
3) Leave the application
4) Copy/Paste the file "licence.dat" to User/Documents/VirtualDJ
5) Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!.
6) Enable your internet connection.
7) Launch Virtual DJ 8
8) Disable updates in the app preferences.
VirtualDJ is a DJ software.
It is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs.
It is one of the oldest and most well-known DJ software for performing mixes and scratch using virtual decks.
Very easy to use, it can interface with iTunes or search your audio files in your files and scan files found to display your tags and BPM.
The files will be loaded with drag / drop on the plates and therefore it is your talent will do the rest ... with a little bit of help, however.
Virtual DJ is able to synchronize two tracks, perform loops, apply effects (flanger, echo ...) all basic functions expected of such software.