Release Date: May 02, 2017
Developer: Paul Sanders
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Includes: K'ed (Shark)
Web Site: http://www.alpinesoft.co.uk
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/vinylstudio/id416577433?mt=12
Digitise your records and tapes. The easy way to convert your records and tapes to digital format and CD. Includes a full set of sound cleaning filters.
- split recordings into tracks
- clean up your recordings (declick, dehiss, etc)
- burn audio and MP3 CDs
- save your tracks, properly tagged, in a variety of formats
- look up track listings and album art over the Internet
- integrates with the iTunes music library
You won't find an easier or more effective way to digitize your audio.
What's New in Version 8.8.3:
* The popup 'Edit Track Details' box displayed when you insert a track break is now optional.
* Dropdown lists which 'auto-populate' now only display matching entries. This cuts down on screen clutter.
* Fixed a problem with dropdown lists when entering international characters.
* Better handling of medleys in Discogs lookups.
* Fix HTTP error 403 retrieving album art from the Amazon databases.
* Fix Discogs import.
* Fix an occasional crash when printing album art.
* Fix non-responsive popup menus on Sierra.
* Pressing the 'B' key to insert a track break while recording now works reliably.
* Fixed normalising part of a recording.
* Fixed album names / artists containing international characters.
* A few other minor bug fixes and tweaks, including reverting to 32 bit.