Release Date: February 18, 2016
Languages: English, German
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.entwicklungsfreu.de
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tagr/id903733783?mt=12
What's New in Version 4.7.1:
• Allow retrieving discogs.com release directly via ID (feature request)
• Distinguish between artist and album artist when searching discogs.com (feature request)
• Improved search performance thanks to new discogs.com SLAs
• Now keeping history of most recent discogs.com searches
• Updated documentation
• Usability improvements
Tagr is an application that helps you organize your music collection.
With Tagr you can easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, or album cover. Tagr also allows you to control the way your files are named, numbered, and capitalized. There is no more need for having other tools dictate that for you!
Check out the video on www.entwicklungsfreu.de for an in-depth coverage of Tagr!
• Edit meta data of individual MP3, M4A/M4B, and FLAC files or
• Edit a list of files in bulk
• Supported tags: track number/count, title, artist, album artist, composer, album, disc number/count, genre, year, comment, compilation
• MP3 ID3 versions: v1, v2.3, and v2.4
• Embed cover art into your songs
• Apply uppercase, lowercase, and title case capitalization schemes
• Automatically generate track numbers
• Choose from predefined file naming schemes or define your own
• Extract tags from the file name using predefined or custom patterns
• Search discogs.com for album information and copy it to your songs
• Listen to songs through QuickLook
• Customize Tagr to your needs
Enjoy the best version of Tagr yet!