Descriptions for Swinsian 2.0.0
Name: Swinsian for Mac
Release Date: 24 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://swinsian.com/
A stylish looking audio player specially designed to help you manage and organize your music library and transfer songs to and from your iOS devices
Swinsian is a complex music player that makes it very easy for you to handle your music, edit tags and find tracks with the help of a highly user-oriented and streamlined interface.
Helps you listen to music and create smart playlists
Swinsian comes with support for numerous audio files such as MP3, M4A, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF and APE. In addition, Swinsian helps you import your iTunes library and create Smart playlists with just a couple of mouse clicks.
The layout of the flexible interface can be easily modified based on your preferences while the column browser, track inspector and art grid offer you different ways to browse your music. There is also the option to enable the “Mini-window” mode and control the player from within a small and practical interface.
Batch edit song metadata and fetch cover art
What is more, Swinsian helps you edit tags on multiple songs at the same time, add or edit the lyrics, rate tracks and grab album art work from the web. The context menu helps you add tracks to the playback queue, rate the song, fetch album art and add your selection to existing playlists.
In addition, Swinsian is capable to watch folders for newly downloaded or copied songs and add them to your library or move them to your music folder. Another handy feature is the built-in Duplicate Finder that enables you to find and remove duplicate tracks based on certain criteria.
Automatically scrobbles music to Last.fm and streams music via AirPlay
Swinsian seamlessly integrates with Last.fm and offers you the option to view your playlists in separate windows. Swinsian allows you to wirelessly stream audio to AirPlay compatible devices and enables you to transfer music to and from your iPad, iPod and iPhone.
To sum it all up, Swinsian is a powerful and reliable audio player that helps you manage your music library, edit track metadata and synchronize music with your iOS devices.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
What’s New in Swinsian 2.0.0
- Adds an equalizer supporting 10 or 31 bands
- Adds support for editing tags directly in the track table
- Adds support for EarPods inline remote
- Adds support for AirPods gestures
- Adds an option to always show artwork in the art column
- Allows searching of arbitrary combinations of fields
- Albums in the Art Grid can now be grouped
- The Art Grid can now be position to the left of the track table
- The Art Grid control bar can now be hidden
- The Browser can now show up to 4 columns
- Supports writing tags to DSF files
- Improves AirTunes support
- Adds a command to reset the position of the desktop art window
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category