Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Link for more information: http://beeb.li/squeed/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/squeed/id1055310524?mt=12
Block outgoing connection to the developer with LS !
What's New in Version 1.5.1:
• Choose which tags are written or not during Discogs automatic tagging (user request)
• Capitalize fields in batches
• Added catalogue number as optional Discogs output (user request)
• Discogs automatic matching is now smarter and makes use of Track number tag if available, then Title tag if available, finally by table sort order if no hint is given (user request)
Squeed is a straightforward, efficient MP3, FLAC and M4A metadata (tag) editor with online database support.
• Outputs clean tags: metadata that doesn't appear in the sidebar is not written to or kept in the file.
• Search on Discogs: search for an album or a track on the leading user-built online discography database and automatically populate metadata with that info, including cover art, all from within the app.
• Batch-process files: select several files at once and edit their tags or rename them in batches.
• Pattern renaming: batch-rename files with any combination of supported metadata.
• Preview audio inside the box: preview the currently selected audio files with Quick Look.
• Autocomplete tags: Squeed autocompletes as you type with metadata already present in other files.
• iTunes integration: add files to your library and get autocomplete suggestions from iTunes metadata.