Name: Spitfire HZ02 Hans Zimmer Los Angeles
Web Site: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/hz02-los-angeles/
Hans Zimmer presents rock aristocrat Jason Bonham playing his enormous sounding DW Vistalite kits at legendary locations in Los Angeles, alongside more exclusive Zimmer gems.
The ultimate epic kit, played by the ultimate epic drummer, in 3 epic locations produced by the godfather of epic; multi award winning composer, producer and sound-smith Hans Zimmer.
HANS ZIMMER is one of the most successful, influential and prolific film composers of his generation. Having won countless awards (including an Oscar accompanied by an embarrassment of academy nominations). HZ's scores have underscored a generation of hugely successful films, that have turned over billions of dollars, countless awards and critical acclaim. Hans has defined not only a compositional style, but also production approach and sonic innovation that has influenced a generation of composers.
Spitfire Audio are delighted and honoured to present a series of products produced by a legend and his diamond class team of Grammy winning engineers, musicians and technicians. Where Hans Zimmer's style and approach to sonic creation is often copied or emulated, we're proud to present to the world at large HZ's definitive take on his trailblazing approach to cinematic percussion production. Herein lies not an emulation or synthesis of his approach, but a recreation. The same studio, musicians, instruments, signal chain and talented engineers, sitting alongside a decade of experience, innovation and refinement overseen in every detail by Hans himself. The same excruciating attention to detail, perfection but most importantly the endless choice for tweak-ability and customisation you'd expect of the greatest of sonic artists.
HZ02 - Los Angeles, features Jason Bonham on his exclusive DW Vistalite kit recorded at the legendary "Newman" Stage at 20th Century Fox, The Sony Scoring Stage and an enormous space on Hans' own lot dubbed "The Cathedral". Recorded and mixed by multi Grammy winning engineers; Alan Myerson, Steve Lipson and Geoff Foster. The library also features some exclusive extra content created by Hans himself. This is the ultimate follow up to our multi award winning London percussion anthology. Recorded deep (29,477 samples, 35.6 hours, 34.3 GB WAV format, 22.7 GB NCW compressed format (stereo only) as per Hans' direction with multiple round robins, dynamic layers, beater types and playing styles. With GUIs and scripting designed back in London by the finest sample developers in the world.
HZ02 IS RECORDED BY GRAMMY WINNER "ALAN MEYERSON" AT THREE LEGENDARY LOCATIONS:
• The "Newman Stage" at 20th Century Fox, one of the oldest and with a live space of some 700 sq meters, one of largest recording studios in the world. Host to recordings by Monroe, Presley, Williams, and films from the Matrix trilogy to the Simpsons. With rareified microphones, bespoke Air Monserrat pre-amps via a renowned Neve console.
• The "Sony Stage" this 600 square meter live room is also one of the largest recording spaces in the world and remains almost entirely in its original condition. Only a few details of the room itself have been altered through the years, but the technical equipment is up to the most modern of standards. The studio, which is still known as the MGM Stage by many industry professionals, is equipped with a cutting-edge Neve 88R. To date, the largest recording session at the Sony Stage has hosted well over 150 musicians and vocalists playing at the same time. And in view of its immense capacity, it is no surprise that many classic film soundtracks have also been recorded here: ET, Schindler's List, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Black Hawk Down
• "The Cathedral" - a large concrete space on Hans' "Remote Control Productions" lot. Truly an extraordinary, unique and exclusive location.
• The library also features some exclusive additional bonus content from Hans himself including some hand crafted modular synth drums programmed by hand from his legendary modular synth at Remote Control Productions.
• Oh and we also had some time spare to get Jason to bang the Fox stage's bass drum (commissioned by Alfred Newman for the infamous 20th Century Fox Theme) with a baby doll's rubber head?!
The library consists of numerous microphone positions (as detailed below) mixed in stereo by Grammy and Oscar winning engineers: Steve Lipsom & Geoff Foster.
When you plug in and play this material you will be recordings from an historic series of sessions captured by a true innovator.
•44.2 GB UNCOMPRESSED .WAV
Spitfire HZ02 Hans Zimmer Los Angeles KONTAKT
│── LosAngeles2.part1.rar (5.37 GB)
│── LosAngeles2.part2.rar (5.37 GB)
│── LosAngeles2.part3.rar (5.37 GB)
│── LosAngeles2.part4.rar (5.37 GB)
│── LosAngeles2.part5.rar (3.93 GB)
└─ Torrent downloaded from www.DNoid.me - Demonoid.txt (0.06 kB)