Name: Sound Normalizer
Release Date: December 10, 2015
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team.
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sound-normalizer/id760423623?mt=12
Sound Normalizer analyzes and adjusts media files so that they have the same volume. support all popular video formats and audio formats.
This is useful when you have a lot of video/audio at different volumes, you can use this tool to make everything the same volume so that you don't need to adjust the volume on your media player when listening/watching your media files.
- Support all popular media formats.
Video formats such as MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, RMVB, WebM, 3GP, TS, M2TS, MTS, MOV, WMV, MPG, DivX, etc.
Audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, AU, M4A, MMF, OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP2, etc.
- High-Speed, Multicore supported.
- Keep all metadata.
- Keep album cover for FLAC, M4A, MP3 format.
- Speed up for video normalize.
- Batch Processing.
- Drag and Drop.
- Keep the file structure in the output folder.
- Automatically send files to iTunes.
DRM protected files can't be supported.
If you have any questions, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1:
1. copy all metadata.
2. keep album cover for flac format.