Name: Simplify: control your favourite music players
Version: 3.4 (MAS)
Release Date: June 28, 2017
Developer: Maxim Melnikov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://mmth.us/simplify/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/simplify-control-your-favourite-music-players/id448003584?mt=12
The award-winning mini player that allows you to see and control your music.
Simplify shows you what‘s currently playing in your favourite music app whether it's a desktop or even a web-based player. Control the player without leaving your current app! Simplify offers:
• Controlling players playback and adjust sound volume,
• Free iPhone app companion to control your players remotely,
• High-quality album art right on your desktop,
• Customizable global shortcuts,
• Sharing tracks to Facebook or Twitter
• Integration with Last.fm
• ”Now playing” notifications.
Simplify supports the following desktop players:
• iTunes, including Apple Music and iTunes Radio,
• Spotify (Spotify Premium isn't required),
…and these web-based players:
• Google Music
What others have said:
“Simplify is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once“ — LifeHacker.com
“Simplify is a very, well, simple way to control Spotify without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time“ — MacStories.net
What's New in Version 3.4:
• Fixed support of web-based players, so Pandora, Deezer, VK, and others get back into the game!
• Fixed Spotify artworks. You'll see!
• Some other under the hood improvements and fixes.