PADSTATION is a dual layer ROMpler with 2 x 200 Outstanding and Perfectly Looped Cinematic Pad Sounds.
It features 200 Hybrid Synthesizer Pads like Strings, Choirs, Textures and Sweeps. You can blend two different pad presets seamlessly from within one NKI instrument. (All WAV files are stored in a single KONTAKT instrument).
Each part features a convolution reverb with 60 impressive and nothing but "spacey" impulse responses, taken from Rigid Audio´s "AMBILOOP".
To further shape the huge preset library, a centered variation knob can dial in 25 variations (presets) that alter the filter, the envelopes, LFO´s and effects of each part´s preset as well some hidden effects (Rotator, Lofi, Trancegate etc).
• 2.2 GB With 200 (Multisampled) 16-Bit/44 KHZ Pad Sounds
• Built In Part Blending
• Variation Knob For (Random) Part Variations
• Volume, Pan, Autopan And Semi Tuning Per Part
• Lowpass Filter With Filter Envelope Per Part
• Modwheel Targets Per Part: Lowpass Filter, Highpass Filter And Vibrato
• Stepfilter, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger And Convolution Reverb (60 IR's)
• Mix And Match Presets For Almost Endless Combinations
• PADSTATION Is Fully MIDI Controllable And Mappable
• 100% Royalty-Free
• Mix and match presets for almost endless combinations.
Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1+ or higher.
More information: http://www.sampleism.com/rigidaudio/padstation-for-kontakt