Name: QuikQuak Crowd Chamber
Includes: Windows Keygen (open with WineBottler, Crossover, ...)
Web Site: http://www.quikquak.com/prod_crowdchamber.html
A large scale crowd simulator
* Can simulate small to a million voice crowds.
* Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
* The perfect new tool for sound design.
* LFO's for temporal changes in voices.
* Built in reverb.
* Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation
* From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and
stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
* Creates massive stereo sound washes, and
extremely weird animal and sci-fi effects.
Crowd Chamber is an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation.
From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, on to impossible situations and effects.
When each voice is mixed, it is altered in varying time and spectral content, making unique versions of itself to create the illusion of different sources. With the additional spread function it can stretch out a single voice, which gives additional depth and complexity to the result.
Once the concept had been created it became clear that Crowd Chamber could create far more than simple crowd scenes. Because of the feedback, wave cancellations, and simply the thousands of layers make it the perfect tool for creating strange and twisted effects.
Crowd Chamber also follows QuikQuak's other plug-ins with a visual, hands on approach. There is also a fast randomisation feature for rapid crowd creation.