Descriptions for QLab Pro 4.1.4
Version: 4.1.4 Build 4104
Released: Oct 18th, 2017
Developer: Figure 53 LLC
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
What’s new in QLab 4.1.4 Build 4104
October 18th, 2017
- FIXED: A crash that could occur on 10.12 and above because Apple moved saving to a background thread.
- FIXED: A bug that prevented you from being able to import Go Button files in v4.1.
- ADDED: Support for importing shows created in Go Button 3.1 and newer.
- ADDED: Support for “key files”, for our site license friends. Contact support to learn more about this tool for easily installing licenses in automated deployments.
- FIXED: It is now possible to view the universe parameter of instruments using a USB DMX device even when that device is disconnected.
- FIXED: Scan for additional kernel extensions that can prevent QLab from working with USB DMX devices.
- ADDED: You may now optionally update light cue commands when renaming light patch items.
- FIXED: A video issue that could cause QLab to crash on launch. While this problem was not unique to mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, a change in this OS made it much more common. But now it’s fixed!
- FIXED: An issue that could cause QLab to crash when a video target file was reloaded because the file changed.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category