Name: NepTunes - music controller and scrobbler for iTunes and Spotify
Release Date: May 17, 2016
Developer: Adam Rozynski
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://micropixels.pl/neptunes
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/neptunes-music-controller/id1006739057?mt=12
Simple to use, yet powerful iTunes and Spotify controller with Last.fm scrobbler that is light, super reliable and fully works with Spotify and Apple Music and can help you with discovering new music.
What is it and what it can do?
• iTunes and Spotify controller.
Change volume. Love track. Pause/Play. Find lyrics. Share to Twitter nad Facebook. All from beautiful artwork on your Desktop.
• Last.fm scrobbler.
Modern, stable, reliable. No duplicates, no missing tracks. Fully supported Apple Music and Spotify. Runs great on OS X Yosemite and OS X El Capitan.
• Offline mode.
No Internet connection? Don't worry. NepTunes will remember all tracks that should be scrobbled and will try to scrobble them when the Internet connection is back. With appropriate time of scrobble for each track.
• Discover new music.
You're listening a new artist and you're curious about similar music? It's available just two clicks away! And with custom keyboard shortcuts you can find it just by pressing keys on the keyboard.
NepTunes remembers up to 15 tracks, that you played recently and can open Apple Music or Spotify or Last.fm page for each track.
Tweet, share on Facebook- with tags and link to Apple Music or Spotify. Copy link to Apple Music or Spotify, copy artist and track name. And search for lyrics on Google. All two clicks away.
@neptunesformac on Twitter
What's New in Version 1.43:
- critical update for iTunes 12.4
- now you can love tracks from Apple Music
- other, Spotify related bugfixes
- Spotify support! NepTunes will now automatically detect currently playing music player - Spotify or iTunes (you can always change it manually in the main menu). It works like you expect - menu "Share" will share links from Spotify, if Spotify is currently used player, playback and volume control etc.
- Scrobbling from Spotify is turned off by default (because Spotify has built-in scrobbler) but you can always turn it on in preferences
- Bugfixes (like allowing to log in Last.fm users with 2 characters username)
- Revamped preferences :)
- Old icon is back - (if you preferred "new" icon - contact me) :)