Name: Native Instruments Street Swarm Maschine Expansion
- Hardware: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, MASCHINE JAM or MASCHINE MIKRO
- Software: MASCHINE 2.6.5 or higher.
Web Site: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/maschine-expansions/street-swarm/
VINTAGE FUNK CINEMASCAPES
● Captures the explosive sound of 90s New York hip hop
● Features Kits packed with specially recorded acoustic drums and melodic elements ready to be sampled
● Exclusive FX Macros to add additional texture and personalization
FEEL THE STING
STREET SWARM stings with razor-sharp acoustic drums, sliced 70s cinemascapes, vintage funk instrumentation, and raw grooves to bring 90s New York hip hop to MASCHINE.
KILLER BEES FROM THE UNDERGROUND
In early 90s New York, hip hop swarmed from the underground onto Main Street. Raw and unpolished, it crackled with boom-bap drums spliced with sonic textures ripped from old soundtracks. Funky bass oozed beneath dusty pianos. Single-note psychedelic hits danced between disjointed vocal stabs. The sound exploded with power and strength, representing a new style that would change hip hop, forever.
A crate digger’s dream, STREET SWARM captures the funk found in blaxploitation soundtracks. From romantic string interludes and triumphant horns, to sinister melodies, dirty bass phrases, and energetic drums, it’s full of undiscovered gems chopped with extended tails to emulate the SP-1200’s loose editing. Bass guitar, electronic keyboards, horns, and retro synth stabs are organized by key. And special FX macros add additional texture and flair so you can create something sonically different.
STREET SWARM was created in collaboration with Snipe Young.
AT A GLANCE
- Kits 50
- Projects 5
- Instruments 20
- MONARK patches 14
- REAKTOR PRISM patches 7
- Total number of patterns 183
- Sample breakdowns 953 instruments / 480 drums / 189 one shots / 83 loops
- Library Size 1.03 GB