Name: MusicLab RealEight
Web Site: Web Site: http://www.musiclab.com/products/realeight/info.html
RealEight is 8-string sample-based electric guitar virtual instrument. RealEight provides incredible playability based on easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
RealEight covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his 8-string electric guitar, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, sliding, scraping, etc…
24-bit high quality dry samples recorded directly from pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
- Incredibly deep sound covering huge 5-octave note range (8 strings, 24 frets)!
- Ready-to-use Double Track and Quad Track patches with a single MIDI input
- 30+ authentic guitar articulations and effects
- Advanced Humanize section allowing to add realism to the performance both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track
- Baritone mode turning RealEight into 7-string baritone guitar (tuning F#-B-E-A-D-f#-b)
- Bass mode lowering the pitch of all strings to Bass guitar tuning
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 200 guitar frets using just 60 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- Song Mode turning RealEight 4 into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track - and your guitar part is ready!
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
What's New in Version 4.0:
- Performance modes: Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct modes
- Global modes: Pattern mode, Song mode, Joystick mode
- 7 string Baritone guitar tuning (F#-B-E-A-D-f#-b)
- Interval FX: 4th up, b5th up, PowerChord 3 (b5th+#4th)
- Drop Bass option in Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Joystick, Song modes
- MIDI output mode for Pro Tools/AAX
- Harmonics/Pinch Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved
- FretNoise (trigger) FX
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms