Name: Little Audio App
Release Date: August 20, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Bitfield AB
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.bitfield.se
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/little-audio-app/id1095256388?mt=12
Little Audio App is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio.
It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless.
Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio.
- Supports a vast array of formats.
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- 10 band Equalizer with many presets.
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security.
- Optimized for Yosemite and El Capitan.
Let me know if you have feature requests or if you found a bug.
PS! Little Audio App can't read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
What's New in Version 1.1.2:
- FFmpeg updated to the 3.1.2 "Laplace" release.
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) localization by http://appdp.com. Thx!
- Various bug fixes.
Send a mail to email@example.com if you want to translate Little Audio App to your language.