Name: Juno Editor – Roland Juno 106 & MKS7 Librarian
Release Date: June 14, 2017
Developer: Benjamin Jaeger
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.nightbirdsevolve.com/juno-editor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/juno-editor-roland-juno-106-mks7-librarian/id687563972?mt=12
Preset Editor & Library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers.
Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer's inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: perfect for sharing or backup
- Keyboard Playback: Play MIDI notes using your computer keyboard
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Record Many: Perfect for backing-up your Juno's entire memory, or simply to record multiple presets faster
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- Retina Display Ready Interface
Please be aware that this is not a soft-synth, nor a plugin,
and as such, shouldn't be of any use to those not owning a Roland Juno 106, 106S or MKS7 Synthesizer.
What's New in Version 2.2:
- The open source “MIKMIDI” framework from Mixed In Key is now powering Juno Editor's MIDI engine.
- New “Auto Arm” Preference: Automatically start recording when a new preset is created.
- Added the ability to record MIDI from Any Source. No need to specify the incoming MIDI device anymore.
- Added error logs when receiving faulty SysEx Messages.
- Enhanced MIDI Reconnection logic, that allows reconnecting to a previously selected device after launch.
- Fixed a very old issue that prevented some users from receiving any data from the synthesiser.
- Fixed MIDI notes getting stuck while dragging faders… Again! Sorry.