Name: iZotope Trash 2
Released: August 9, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 - 10.11
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/create-and-design/trash.html
Trash 2 takes the best of Trash and makes it even better. With an entirely new sonic architecture, brand new features, optimized performance, better sound quality, and support for modern hosts and formats, Trash 2 is primed for a powerful new era of audio mangling, distortion, and experimentation. Let sonic mayhem ensue.
* Multiband Dual-Stage Distortion: 48 distortion types. Chain them. Multiband them. Trash it.
* Box Modeling: 85 box, cabinet and speaker models. Standard classics. Big stacks. Experimental designs.
* Lots of Filters: 36 sweepable filter types. Analog, resonant, clean, saturated and more.
* Dynamics: Multiband compression. Multiband noise gating. Compress it. Gate it. Squash it.
* Standard iZotope Features: 64-bit processing. History and Undo lists. Spectrums and meters. DirectX automation.
* Delay: Tape delays. Analog delays. Lo-fi digital delays. Repeat it.
What's New in Version 2.05:
Version 2.05 released August 9, 2016
Updates to authorization system to support the use of iLok License Manager v3.0
Trash 2 Technical Specs:
Latest version: Trash 2.05 released August 9, 2016.
Supported operating systems:
Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), Vista (64-bit), 7, 8, 10
Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.11 (Intel only)
Pro Tools 7.4–12 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Trash 2 is currently not compatible with Pro Tools 11 and 12 on Windows.
Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts like Pro Tools 7.4+, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Ableton Live, and many more.
Overview of iZotope Trash 2 | Distort. Mangle. Transform.