Name: iRingtone Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What's New in Version 3.4.6
1. Keep the recordings on local Music Folder.
2. Change the local help document to Online Help Document.
3. Refresh recording time display in recording when quit application.
4. Improvements & Bug fixes.
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iringtone-pro/id622007267?mt=12
In our life, Sometime we need to create ringtone for our phone ring, iRingtone Pro is one good app available for Mac, we create ringtone from music, movie and we can record voice for making ringtone.
1. Record your cute voice or some voice from computer to ringtone.
2. Supports nearly all Apple audio/video formats, eg: "wav", "mp3", "au", "caf", "m4r", "aiff", "mov", "mp4", "m4v" etc.
3. Set fade in or fade out of your ringtone.
4. Create ringtone and send it to iTunes directly.
How to use iRingtone Pro
1. Drag audio/video file from folder or choose one item from left media library.
2. Drag the left and right handle to set the begin and end of the media file.
3. Set fade in/out time for the ringtone.
4. Preview the ringtone
5. Create ringtone.