Name: iRingtone Pro
Release Date: January 27, 2016
Developer: XiTian Cai
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iringtone-pro/id622007267?mt=12
In our life, Sometime we need to create ringtone for our iPhone, iRingtone is one good app available for Mac, we can create ringtone from music, movie and we can record voice from online music for creating ringtone.
1. Record online music from system sound to create ringtone.
2. Record voice from microphone to create ringtone.
3. Supports nearly all Apple audio, video formats, eg: "wav", "mp3", "au", "caf", "m4r", "aiff", "mov", "mp4" etc.
4. Set fade in or fade out of your ringtone.
5. Create ringtone and send it to iTunes directly.
How to use iRingtone Pro.
1. Click open or select file from left to load music source file.
2. Set the begin and end of the music source file.
3. Set fade in/out time for the ringtone.
4. Preview the ringtone
5. Create ringtone.
If you have any question, please contact to us. we will try our best for you.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.4.6:
1. Keep the recordings on local Music Folder.
2. Change the local help document to Online Help Document.
3. Refresh recording time display in recording when quit application.
4. Improvements & Bug fixes.