Powerful, easy to use guitar-based pad, soundscapes and atmosphere creator
Create a massive range of guitar-inflected textures from natural strummy accompaniments to wildly complex and awe-inspiring soundscapes with this second module for Gothic Instruments´ critically acclaimed DRONAR.
DRONAR Guitarscapes features hundreds of beautiful presets and a huge set of controls designed to invite deep exploration, expression and discovery. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, you can create mind-expanding atmospheres simply from playing a very small number of notes.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- Includes over 320 inspiring presets
- 5.89GB of sounds
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- Sounds derived from recordings of mandolin, electric, acoustic and steel guitars
- Create huge shimmery pads, complex atmospheres and otherworldly soundscapes
- From organic and dreamy to incredibly dark and chaotic
- Simple controls deliver massive control
- Great for soundtrack projects as well as Indie, Rock, Pop and Ambient music
- Beginner and expert friendly
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with new Rhythm Editor.
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
- LAG Tramontane steel string guitar with StudioLAG preamp.
- Takamine Nylon Acoustic guitar.
Electric guitars and bass:
- Fender FMT HH Tele (Flame Maple Top, 2 humbuckers)
- Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string with single coil and Humbucker
- Fender Jazz bass.
Mandolin and pedal steel:
- Rains D-10 Pedal Steel
- Hilton Volume Pedal
- Little Walter 50 Watt Amplifier and 1x12 speaker cabinet
- Wampler Pedals
- Colin Kendall Mandolin into a Neumann TLM103 mic
Web Site: http://www.timespace.com/product/DRONARGS-110/3/10000128/dronar_guitar_soundscapes_by_gothic_instruments.html