Name: Denied - Skip Terrible Music
Release Date: February 24, 2016
Developer: Boy van Amstel
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: https://www.getdenied.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/denied-skip-terrible-music/id909257784?mt=12
Denied sees what you're playing in Spotify and iTunes and automatically skips songs that you dislike.
Tracks can be skipped by their artist, title, album, whether they contain explicit lyrics*, or if you’ve heard them before in the past few hours.
Denied allows you to truly enjoy Top 40 playlists, the Christmas season, Spotify Radio and iTunes Radio.
Works with the Spotify desktop app and iTunes.
As seen on the internet
"That’s where Denied comes in. With a few clicks, you can banish your least-favorite songs or bands from earshot for good."
"Spotify is awesome, but it has one problem. When you're listening to compilations or radio, you sometimes come across artists you hate. Denied fixes that by creating simple rules."
"Fortunately you can now download a nifty little app to prevent unwanted artists sneaking into your speakers."
• Create rules to skip songs by their title, artist or album.
• Specify match criteria: starts with, ends with, contains or equals to.
• Skip songs that contain explicit lyrics.
• Skip songs that you've heard before in the past few hours.
• See which song is currently playing and..
• Add rules straight from the Now Playing information.
• Optionally display notifications when a song is skipped.
• Works with the Spotify desktop app and iTunes.
• You'll need a distaste for certain bands, songs or albums, explicit lyrics or repeating songs.
* Skipping explicit songs requires an internet connection and that the song is available in Spotify's music library (but works with Spotify and iTunes).
Obviously nobody in their right mind would skip a song by Futurecop! or Power Glove. That album art is just too awesome though.
What's New in Version 1.3.0:
Thanks for using Denied! Version 1.3.0 does the following:
• Denied displays Spotify album art again!
• Instead of just using the slider, you can now enter the amount of days Denied should remember Repeating Songs.
• Brought the rest of the project into 2016 ;).
• Bugs were fixed, performance was tweaked.
If you're enjoying Denied, consider leaving a review. They really help. Thanks!