Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: n/a
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
Remember : Block connections to rogueamoeba.com
What's New ?
• Critical Bug Fix: We've fixed an issue where App Nap could affect recordings, particularly unattended recordings, resulting in incomplete or incorrect audio. If you experienced any issues with incomplete recordings, this update should cure things.
• Enhancement: Recorder settings can now be tweaked when a Recorder block is off, regardless of the state of the Session (running or not).
• Minor Enhancement: Instant On 8.0.6 is included, bringing minor bug fixes.
• Bug Fix: The Recordings tab will now update titles to reflect file name or title tag changes, as well as other tag changes.
• Bug Fix: If Instant On is not installed, dragging a System Audio block into a running Session will now not pop a whole mess of errors. Nice, huh?
• Bug Fix: Session names will now properly update at all times.
• Other: When the trial limitations occur, the app will now bring itself forward for added clarity.
• Other: The "Check for News" menu item is now properly available when needed.
• Other: Session windows now properly remember to re-open on launch, and the Home window now opens behind other Session windows on launch, not in front of them.
• Other: An issue where animations could incorrectly be disabled has been corrected.
• Other: The "Open URL" field is now only editable when the checkbox is on.
• Other: The text of the Ducking block has been updated in an attempt at greater clarity. Its functionality is unchanged.
• Other: It is no longer possible to delete in-progress recordings. That was weird, so we no longer allow it.
• Other: Previously, there was a complex and confusing issue where splitting AAC or ALAC files could eventually result in a file winding up mis-named and a directory higher than it should have been. A preliminary fix to avoid the issue is now in place.
Audio Hijack (was Audio Hijack Pro) drastically changes the way you use audio on your computer, giving you the freedom to listen to audio when you want and how you want. Record and enhance any audio with Audio Hijack - it's the cornerstone of your digital audio experience.
Audio Hijack will allow you to record any application's audio, from Internet streams to DVD audio and everywhere in between. If your machine can play it, Audio Hijack can record it. And that's not all - Audio Hijack will also enhance any audio, using industry-standard VST and AudioUnit audio effects to make your music sound incredible. Record. Enhance. Enjoy!
More Info: http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/