Name: Complete Anatomy
Release Date: September 02, 2016
Developer: 3D4Medical.com, LLC
MAS Rating: 12+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://3d4medical.com/apps/complete-anatomy
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/complete-anatomy/id1141323850?mt=12
NOTE: If you are having an issue with launching this app, please email CAMac@3D4Medical.com
*SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNT*
Get more than 20% off for 1 week only!
Already a Complete Anatomy customer on iPad? Download, login, & get an additional 50% off the Upgrade on Mac!
Prepare to experience the world's most advanced anatomy learning platform. With groundbreaking innovations such as patented state-of-the-art tools, 3D recordings with audio and moving muscles, you can free yourself from other static atlases and elevate your learning in an entirely new way! Medical students, medical professionals and lifelong learners will love interacting with over 6,200 high-resolution anatomical structures in breathtaking 3D.
An Apple Design Award Winner 2016, COMPLETE ANATOMY seamlessly blends intuitive design with anatomical accuracy. An exclusive selection of world-renowned anatomy experts have come together to form the newly established Academic Review Board, guiding the model to even greater levels of detail.
Transform traditionally 2D learning material into 3D & bring anatomy to life with features such as tracing nerve paths and tools that help to visualize complex functions, such as nerve supply to muscles, individual layer guides to identify bone parts/surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points.
Want to instantly create your own content? Manipulating the model is easy and intuitive, add Labels or Tools as you please, then Save. Our in-app cloud sharing platform provides an easy way to share this content with other users or to your own private or university group.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE to experience the rich graphics of our optimized 3D skeleton and connective tissue layers.
REGISTER to unlock cloud-based additional features, including tailored content, and receive free updates directly to your device.
UPGRADE (single in-app purchase) to realize the full potential of COMPLETE ANATOMY including:
- 3D Male Model (Female scheduled this winter).
- 12 Complete Systems (Skeletal, Muscular, Connective Tissue, Arterial, Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, Integumentary, and includes Heart and Brain).
- Skeletal Full Body Layers: Featuring bone parts, bone surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points.
- Isolate Region: Easily view selected Body Regions.
- Lectures: Learn from top anatomical experts using expertly assembled Lectures, with topics for beginners through to specialists.
- Groups (Cloud Sharing): Create your own groups and invite users to join, or access content created by our medical experts. Share with your groups, publicly or within specialized categories.
- Animate Muscles: Visualize muscle movements for each articulation directly on the 3D model- view from any angle and zoom in.
- Muscle Innervation: Visualize the nerve supply to any muscle, and follow its path back to the nerve origin.
- Cut & Draw Tools: Instantly alter the model with innovative tools: Cut, Spurs, 3D & 2D Pens, Growths, Fractures, Discover and Pain.
- Recordings: Record your interactions with the model, along with audio, to recap on later or share with friends.
- Screens: Browse through our tailored content or feature content you’ve created. Share publicly or with groups.
- Annotation: Do a sketch, or handwrite a note, type some text, attach an image or take a photo, then overlay on the model.
- Quizzes: Challenge yourself with our preset questions and quizzes, or create your own to revise or challenge your friends!
- Multi-select: Select multiple structures with our capture tool and view in isolation.
- Explode/Assemble: Capture multiple structures and explode to better understand complex relationships.
- Tailored Content: Browse hundreds of screens, recordings and quizzes created by leading universities, professors and experts from an array of different therapeutic areas.
COMPLETE ANATOMY is continually improving- please report any concerns at CA@3D4Medical.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
- model animation application crash;