Name: TrainingPeaks WKO4 Mac OS X
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Includes: K (Please Read Info)
Web Site: http://home.trainingpeaks.com/products/wko4
WKO4 is more than a reporting tool, it’s an analytical engine. Using your unique physiology, WKO4 will help you identify individual strengths and weaknesses. Plus, you have the flexibility to review the data that is most important to you. You’ll gain faster insights and have confidence in your training.
New Power Duration Model:
Introduced by Dr. Andrew Coggan, the new Power Duration Model allows for the estimation of peak performance over a wide array of time durations.
Individualized Data Analytics:
WKO4 does away with general principles and allows you to analyze your athletes' performance around their own unique physiology.
Full chart customization gives you control of what you see. Create your own custom formulas and charts, set them as your default, and easily share them.
- It’s a native C++ Mac app, and it works offline.
- Auto-calculation of your FTP (mFTP = modeled FTP) using the new power-duration model. I can literally see my fitness improving right before my eyes with every workout I upload.
- One glance view of key metrics like: peak 5sec, 5min, 20min power. CTL, ATL and TSB (Fitness, Fatigue and Form). Number of workouts this year, total miles and total hours.
- Overlaying years or months (or any range you create) to see comparisons of fitness over time
- Works with multi-sport data effortlessly
- Workout stats and charts that I can use offline
- Expressions to customize and tweak any chart
- Seamless two-way automatic sync between WKO4 and TrainingPeaks.com
- Chart Exchange to share ideas and find other cool ways to visualize your training and racing