Name: Calories Counter 3
Release Date: June 03, 2017
Languages: English, Italian
Developer: Giorgio Vinciguerra
MAS Rating: 12+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Retail (CORE)
Web Site: http://www.gvdev.com/calories-counter
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/calories-counter-3/id453961601?mt=12
Calories Counter is your personal food diary, a powerful and easy to use tool that will help you to reach your goals: if you want to lose weight, gain weight or keep fit this is the app for you. You can track what you eat and your workouts, record your weight and see your progress thanks to the charts, all in a simple and pleasant interface.
- Database of foods with over 9000 entries
- Metric, Imperial/American and SI units.
- Track your weight every day.
- Estimate when you will reach your goal weight.
- Track all major nutrients (fat, protein, carbs).
- Calories burned calculator with over 90 activities.
- Daily and custom charts on nutrients, weight and energy intake.
- Estimate your daily calorie needs according to age, gender, weight, height and activity level.
- Create your recipes and calculate their nutritional information.
What's New in Version 3.3:
- Added Touch Bar support.
- When you create a new product and click food in the online database, all information will be automatically filled.