The Zaxwerks 3D Flag plug-in turns any picture, comp or movie into a realistic flag that responds to wind, gravity and the movement of the pole.
• Apply different pictures on the front and back
• Animations are now loopable
• Create curtains, roll-down and drop-down animations
• Control wind speed, wind direction, and gravity
• Real 3D Flag Poles that look like wood, steel, etc
• Attach a wide array of caps to the tip of your flag
This plug-in only works in Adobe After Effects.
It is not compatible with any other host.
Host: Adobe After Effects CS6 - After Effects CC 2014.
A video card that supports floating point calculations.
3D Flag AE Version 3.0.2 - Update
Compatible with After Effects CS5 - CC 2014
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Compatible with OX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
Fixes an issue where the flag fabric may twist when adjusting the Flag Pole Length value.
Fixes an issue where the flag end cap may change to a sphere.
More information: http://zaxwerks.com/products/3dflag