Name: Sparkle, Visual Web Design
Release Date: March 22, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: River SRL
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://sparkle.cx
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/sparkle-visual-web-design/id863015334?mt=12
If you thought building websites wasn’t for you, think again. Sparkle will change your mind. Sparkle is the intuitive site builder for your online portfolio, team or band pages, or business and client sites. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
WITH SPARKLE YOU…
• Create landing pages in a matter of minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your attention on content and layout.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional site designs.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly, no coding and no jargon. You don’t need to know about code or other web programming concepts: Sparkle makes sites happen.
CREATE MEDIA RICH SITES
• Quickly add galleries, video, audio, maps, social buttons, and downloadable files. http://mac-torrent-download.net
• Web fonts, retina graphics and delightful animations for stunning output quality.
• Visual contact form creation.
• Default wireframe look to share your site at any stage of construction.
Sparkle’s freeform layout means you’re never constrained by a rigid page structure or by templates.
FROM BIG PICTURE TO SMALL DETAILS
• Mobile device support via phone and tablet specific layouts.
• Live preview of your site on computers, tablets and phones, while you edit.
• Built-in incremental FTP to rapidly publish to any web host.
• Privacy and cookie law support.
Sparkle features cutting edge code and asset generation, ensuring your site will be high performance and compatible across a broad spectrum of web browsers.
• Familiar interface, fits right in on your Mac.
• Great integration with other apps, all content at your fingertips.
• Born on Mac OS X, optimized for Sierra.
• Backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove page watermarking
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”http://mac-torrent-download.net
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA- International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA- Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
What's New in Version 2.1.4:
• improved FTP setup and compatibility
• fixed sub-menu animation with different orientations on different devices
• fixed menu auto resizing
• fixed crash when dragging and dropping menu items in some cases
• fixed menu borders when upgrading Sparkle 2.0 websites
• fixed footer moving on copy/paste on multi-device documents
• fixed crash with submenus with all items hidden
• fixed crash due to menu synchronization of empty sections
• fixed slow file loading for projects with many images
• fixed incorrect drawing when editing long text blocks
• added privacy bar background color customization
• fixed menu text occasional incorrect size
• fixed smooth scrolling sometimes not working
• fixed footer elements properly moved when the page bottom is moved by Sparkle
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts that have aggressive caching
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts blocking the Sparkle uploader
• fixed text color not changing while the text is being edited
• fixed crash when removing the current device in some cases
• fixed order of items in the contact form email
• fixed facebook plugin size with multiple devices
• fixed publishing popup crash when the toolbar is hidden
• fixed menu animation for some submenu combinations
• fixed twitter plugin not working with privacy options
• fixed crash when removing privacy page in some cases
• fixed layout issue in some instance
• fixed a few more crashes
2.1 & 2.1.1:
• new affordable single site “Sparkle One”
• added menu auto-switch to compact mobile style
• added support for fixed backgrounds on mobile browsers
• added FTP setup auto detection of web server settings
• added option to export smaller webp images
• added single page import
• improved performance and reliability of FTP
• hardened anti spam on contact forms
• improved maps inspector on API key requirements
• improved support for working on projects on multiple Macs
• improved embed elements for some kinds of embedded code
• fixed import of portrait video
• improved performance in many areas
• fixed many other bugs http://mac-torrent-download.net