Name: SketchUp for Mac
Release Date: February 16th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy Special [K]
Web Site: http://www.sketchup.com/
1. Activation: Mount image and drag the application folder into the Applications folder
2. Run in demo mode and completely close the program
3. Run the patch on each individual app within the SketchUp Pro folder (LayOut , SketchUp , Style Builder).
*** For Sierra: Use the included "Special K for Sierra Utility.app".
SketchUp is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program that enables you to explore the world in 3D. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects - even space ships.
What's New in Version 2017 17.2.2554:
● FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS STABILITY
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when inserting components and doing other actions (e.g., renaming a component, deleting entities, changing component properties).
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when copy/pasting geometry that needs to be merged with hidden geometry.
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when doing a copy/rotate after having cancelled out of a previous copy/rotate by activating another tool.
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur on some systems with AMD/ATI graphics cards.
● Fixed a crash that could occur when opening/working in some models with unfixed validity errors.
● Added a fix for a non-reproducible crash that could occur when using the Rectangle tool.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where simultaneous Component Browser searches led to SketchUp crashing.
TOOLS AND INFERENCING :
● Fixed an issue with the Rotated Rectangle tool where entries in the VCB (Measurements toolbar) were not working as expected after the second click.
● Fixed an issue in which Dimensions or Text would snap to a sub-component origin instead of the component origin.
● Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool in which a model would not rescale when measuring two points on a face and entering in a value in the VCB (Measurements toolbar).
● Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool in which you could not infer from a face to create a guideline along another face.
● (Win) Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool where guides would toggle off when using Ctrl + Z to undo a previous operation.
Made updates to Measurements toolbar entries for tools:
● A closing bracket is now added automatically when an opening bracket is entered for both square and angle brackets related to point and delta input such as [nn,nn,nn] and (in US locale).
● (Win) SketchUp now recognizes both the decimal and list separators that are set within the Windows OS.
● Fixed an issue where materials on faces could be lost or faces could be flipped after modifying geometry in certain cases.
● Fixed an issue where an offset of an ellipse would sometimes offset as a circle.
● Fixed an issue where color swapping/pixelation would occur on very small textures.
● Improved Checkup’s messaging for graphics cards that report inaccurate memory information.
● Improved our ability to get diagnostic data on startup crashes.
● Fixed an issue where the letterbox bars were displayed incorrectly when the Advanced Camera Tools’ aspect ratio did not match the current window.
● Fixed an issue where Advanced Camera Tools did not correctly export 2D images.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where users on certain iMacs were not able to export to 2D graphic containing transparent backgrounds.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where exporting a 2D graphic with a transparent background would produce jagged edges on certain iMacs. These artifacts could also be seen in LayOut.