Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
Courtesy of Team TNT
Web Site: http://bohemiancoding.com/sketch/
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn't just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X's Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch's single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
• Simple but powerful interface, built from the ground up for OS X
• Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays
• Powerful styling: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more...
• Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes
• Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
• Automatic export for multiple resolutions at the same time
• Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
• Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
• Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision or see individual pixels
• Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering
• Shared Layer Styles that automatically update all associated layers
• Shared Text Styles for sharing font and paragraph info between text layers
• Powerful, easy-to-use Vector Tool
• A growing community of designers with fantastic resources available on the web
FOR WEB AND UI DESIGNERS
• Web and iOS design templates come standard
• Copy CSS Styles to clipboard (including gradients!)
• Slices: export areas on the canvas as images
• 960 default grid, with support for more advanced grid options
• Create multiple pages inside a single document
• Standard Responsive Web Design Artboards
FOR ICON DESIGNERS
• Artboards: each is its own little canvas
• iOS Icon Templates
• Pixel Grid
• Pixel Effects, such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
• Round to nearest pixel edge
What's New in Version 41.2:
• Removes the align dialog asking if you want to align layers precisely.
• When aligning, the bottom-most layer is no longer treated as the key object.
• Fixes a bug where copying and pasting Symbols with a nested override to a new document would not copy over the nested Symbo