Name: QR Factory - Professional QR Code Creator
Release Date: July 19, 2016
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/qrfactory/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/qr-factory-professional-qr/id550347958?mt=12
••• Full demo at http://tunabelly.com/qrfactory/ •••
The most advanced QR code creator for Mac + enjoy unlimited batch creation from CSV files.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colours, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG) or vector (PDF), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Use the full featured map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
Our customers are important to us. If you have any questions or run into any issues, please email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 2.9.6:
[New] Add a selectable sized border around your icon so it stands out from the qr code. It works with any icon shape, even ones with multiple curves and edges!
[New] For convenience, the choose icon dialog now shows right away after the add icon option is checked.
[Fixed] Issue where the in-app qr code validation wouldn't always work properly.