Name: PNG Animator
Release Date: April 02, 2015
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team.
More information: http://www.giuseppecigala.it
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/png-animator/id899480442?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.3:
- frame delay between 11 and 5000 ms.
PNG Animator is an application which allows you to generate files APNG (Animated Portable Network Graphics)
- load your sequence of image files (drag and drop support);
- change the order of the frames;
- set the delay between frames (from 11 to 5000 ms);
- preview your animation;
- save the file and display it with browsers that support APNG format (Safari- Firefox- Chrome);
- save the project (iCloud support).
Note that the delay added at the end of each animation loop (in Preview window) is not shown in your browser.