Descriptions for Pixelmator Pro 1.0.2 MAS
Name: Pixelmator Pro
Release Date: December 01, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Pixelmator Team
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.13 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.pixelmator.com/pro/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pixelmator-pro/id1289583905?mt=12
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
• The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
• An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
• Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
• Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
• Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
• Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
• Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
• Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
• Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
• Quickly make accurate selections with ease
• Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
• Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
• Import HEIF images
• Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
• Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it’s the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro 1.0.2
This update includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements.
• When combining a large number of vector shapes, these would sometimes be merged incorrectly. Fixed.
• Layers would sometimes become blurry when flipping them vertically or horizontally after increasing their size. Fixed.
• Several fixes for painting on layer masks and undoing changes after editing layer masks.
• The colors of objects copied from images in one color space to images in another were managed incorrectly. Fixed.
• The Color Fill and Gradient Fill tools would not fill precise colors when an image was assigned a different color space. Fixed.
• Fill layer styles with transparent color stops were not being blended correctly with layers. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when applying gradients to an empty layer. Fixed.
• Moving a selection outside the canvas would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit expectedly. Fixed.
• Converting a text layer into pixels would sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
• Several fixes for exporting 16-bit PXD documents to PSD.
• When attempting to select a layer with an empty layer mask, the wrong layer would sometimes be selected. Fixed.
• Pixelmator Pro would sometimes quit unexpectedly when painting on a resized layer. Fixed.
• Several fixes for crashes when opening PSD files.
• Several fixes for crashes when editing text.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category