Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Release Date: December 8, 2015
What's New in Version 3.4.1
This update includes several new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
New features and improvements
• Use Paste and Match Style when pasting text into Pixelmator
• Pan an image with the Hand Tool while using the Polygonal Lasso Tool
• Gradients are now faster and work much better with large images
• Resize images with nearest-neighbor scaling: hold down Option key (⌥) when clicking OK in the Image Size dialog
• Improved compatibility with the latest Photoshop CC features
• Improved zooming in the Pixelmator Distort Extension
Fixes and stability improvements
• Autosave for images with all layers hidden now works properly
• Midpoint values of gradients used as Fill in Layer Styles are saved correctly
• It is now possible to edit a text layer gradient that has been added with drag and drop
• Layers palette dims when disabled
• Stroke effect thumbnail shows the effect preview
• Add Effect to Favorites feature works as it should
• Now you can exit the Quick Mask Mode while having an active selection
• Select tools from the Tools palette while Transforming or Croping objects, as well as while preparing your image to Export for Web
• The Infobar displays an object’s width, height and angle as well as the X, Y and delta X, Y coordinates much more accurately
• Labels of the Hue effect adjustment wheel appear where they should
• Keyboard shortcuts for changing gradient type and preset now also work when the Gradients palette is hidden
• Large zoomed out images are now displayed sharper than before (requires OS X 10.11.2)
• Fixed a rare issue where a zoomed out image became transparent while dragging a layer on Macs with a Retina display
• Disabled Force Touch-Sensitive Painting. Visit our forum to learn how to reenable it: bit.ly/reenable-force-touch
• Improved stability of the Pixelmator Distort Extension
• No more hangs when moving documents from iCloud Drive to another location using the title bar
• Issues with Intel HD 3000 graphics cards
Improved performance on Mac computers with Intel HD 3000 graphics cards. More details on our forum: bit.ly/improved-hd3000-performance
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixelmator/id407963104?mt=12
More Info: http://www.pixelmator.com/
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, access them anywhere with iCloud, save them to Photos, share via email or social networks, print, or export to popular image formats. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.4 is redesigned to cohere with OS X El Capitan’s fresh and modern look, brings new OS X Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive support, and works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of OS X features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the Macbook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner