Descriptions for OmniGraffle Pro 7.5 for Mac
Name: OmniGraffle Pro 7
Release Date: October 12, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: The Omni Group
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnigraffle-7/id1142578753?mt=12
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans. Free 2-week trial.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email email@example.com.
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
NEW FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
– Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
– Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
– New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
– Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
– Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
– SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
– Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
– Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
– Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
– Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
– Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
– Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
– Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
– New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
– Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
– Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
– Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
– Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
– Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
What’s New in OmniGraffle Pro 7.5
• Option + Shift to Duplicate on Axis — Holding down option and shift while dragging a selection duplicates the selection and constrains movement to either the horizontal or vertical axis.
• AppleScript — AppleScript code which assigns plain text to a shape correctly preserves the current text alignment.
• Automation Console Stability — Fixed a crash that would occur when using Undo in the Automation Console.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category