Name: OmniGraffle Pro 7
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: The Omni Group
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen CORE
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnigraffle-7/id1142578753?mt=12
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
What's New in Version 7.3:
- Presenting with Artboards - Added support for presenting artboards in Presentation Mode.
- Zoom Controls when Presenting - Added the ability to zoom and pan in Presentation Mode.
- Presentation Mode Sidebar - Added a sidebar that lists canvases and artboards.
- OmniOutliner Import - Added support for OmniOutliner 5’s .ooutline file format.
- Split Screen - OmniGraffle windows can now share full screen mode with another application using Apple’s Split Screen functionality. You can even have two OmniGraffle windows sharing the same full-screen Space.
- Inspectors - Did you know you can grab individual inspectors and rearrange them? OmniGraffle 7.3 adds grab handle indicators on inspectors to make that more clear.
- Adjustable Shapes - Adjustable shape handles would often be confused with Bézier points and get stuck under resize handles. Now the adjustable shape handles have a different look and get preference when they overlap resize handles.
- Inspecting Locked Objects - Inspector fields now show values for locked objects but prevent editing until the object is unlocked.
- Aligning to Locked Objects - Now you can align unlocked objects to locked objects with the Alignment tools.
- Group Alignment - Fixed a bug causing alignment buttons to be unavailable when one item in the selection was a group.
- Performance - Fixed a memory leak that was causing poor performance on files that were open for a long period of time.
- Performance - Opening and closing the sidebar and inspectors is much smoother now.
- Text Label Performance - Typing in a text label field is no longer excruciatingly slow. The rendering dirt has been cleaned up too.
- Windows and Full Screen - Occasionally when moving documents between two different sized displays or re-opening a document on a different size display the application window wouldn’t adapt correctly. This would also occasionally occur with Full Screen mode when switching displays.
- Auto Layout - Fixed an issue with undoing Auto Layout that would sometimes cause object ID collisions.
- Text Tool - Fixed a bug causing the Text Tool to always be active when selected instead of using the "Keep tool active" Drawing Preference.
- Lines with Labels - Duplicate now includes a line’s label when the line is duplicated.
- Tooltips - Fixed a bug that caused incorrect tooltips for inspector controls.
- Hot Keys - Fixed a bug that caused the Tool Hot Keys to not appear in the Drawing Tools preference pane.
- Rendering - Cleaned up some gray highlight artifacts that would sometimes persist after selecting and moving objects.
- Subgraphs - Fixed a rendering issue with the Outline sidebar tab when editing the contents of a subgraph.
- Stability - Fixed a crash caused by switching from the Selection sidebar tab to the Layers sidebar tab with text selected on the canvas.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that would sometime occur when switching between or closing document windows.