Name: OmniGraffle 7
Release Date: May 09, 2017
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: The Omni Group
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/omnigraffle-7/id1142578753?mt=12
OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who's looking for an in-depth diagramming application that's still priced below the competition, you've come to the right place.
What's New in Version 7.3.1:
- OmniOutliner Import - Fixed a bug that caused OmniOutliner 5 imports to fail for some users.
- AppleScript - Fixed a bug that prevented AppleScript from accessing the frontmost window.
- AppleScript - Fixed a bug that caused an "AppleEvent handler failed" error when trying to get the current window selection.
- Style Tray - Fixed a bug causing the Style Tray to not reflect the current selection when the tray is in the toolbar. The Style Tray also wasn’t staying in the toolbar after restarting the app, that’s fixed too.
- Size Uses Printer Pages - Fixed a bug that caused the "Size uses printer pages" checkbox to uncheck when the canvas size changed.