Descriptions for New Paint X 1.1
Name: New Paint X
Version: 1.1 (MAS + In-App)
Release Date: November 21, 2017
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Hong Chen
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes In-app Purchase: Remove Watermark
Courtesy of TNT
Web Site: http://jobssoft.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/new-paint-x/id1292283076?mt=12
New Paint X is a classic painting application to draw, color, or edit pictures. You can use New Paint X like a digital sketchpad to make simple pictures, creative projects, or to add text and designs to other pictures, such as those taken with your digital camera.
This tried-and-true program is easier to use—and fun, too. The realistic digital “brushes” will bring your pictures to life in shades of watercolor, crayon, and calligraphy.
• Pencil: draw thin, free-form lines or straight lines;
• Brush: over 150 built-in paintbrushes, such as DNA brush, Calligraphy brush, Blur brush, Ink brush and so on;
• Eraser: erase areas from image;
• Color bucket: fill the entire picture or an enclosed shape with color;
• Airbrush: sprays paint onto image;
• Shape and text: many ready-made shapes, such as Line, Curve, Oval, Star, Polygon, Cloud, Smile and so on;
• Color picker: pick a color for drawing tools from canvas;
• Crop tool: crop specific area from image;
• Selection tools: rectangle selection, ellipse selection, free-form selection and polygon selection;
• Zoom tool: zoom in/out the canvas;
• Hand tool: translate the canvas.
• Supported selection modes: normal, union, intersect, subtract;
• Resize/translate selection;
• Stroke/fill selection;
• Supported blend modes: normal, darken, lighten, soft light, hard light, and so on;
• Complete keyboard shortcuts support;
• Basic image functions: rotate, flip, resize, crop;
• Support transparency color.
• Create new image from system clipboard.
• Drag images from web browser or Finder onto canvas;
• Zoom by gesture;
• Paste from an image file;
• Supported file formats: png, tiff, bmp, jpeg, gif.
and much more …
Take your time and enjoy it!
What’s New in New Paint X 1.1
1. Add instance tips for UI elements. (You can also disable this feature in Preferences).
2. Fix bugs.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category