Name: Microspot MacDraft Professional
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
• Fixed an issue with older MacDraft files not opening correctly.
• Fixed an issue with clicking in rulers to move the origin where by it did not move to exactly where clicked.
• Fixed an issue with vertical dimensions on a 6.0 document not showing.
• Fixed a bug with unit conversion.
• Fixed a bug with Show Size not working with parallel line tool..
• Fixed an issue with zooming out using command key where zoom out was not to correct part of drawing.
• Fixed an issue with GoTo Layer button not working..
• Fixed a bug where altering the values of radial arcs in the resize palette did not work correctly.
• Fixed a bug where constrained arcs did not draw correctly.
• Fixed a bug where report element past certain point could not be selected for editing.
• Fixed an issue where objects disappeared when zooming and scrolling old MacDraft document.
• Fixed an issue where MacDraft Symbol Libraries did not open correctly.
• Fixed bug with Rotate 90 degree tool not working correctly with the Option key.
• Fixed very obscure crashing bugs.
• Fixed several issues with rotating patterns and Gradient fills.
• Fixed minor feedback issues when creating/dragging objects.
• Increased the pattern grid size from maximum of 32x32 to 64x64 in the edit pattern dialog.
Block outgoing connections with Little Snitch or Hands Off!
Easy to use Architecture and 2D CAD Software for Mac
Microspot MacDraft Pro, designed for CAD users of all levels, offers a full complement of drawing tools as well as both ANSI and international standard dimensioning capabilities. Its multi-layered, scaled drawing environment supports both feet/inches and metric dimensions. In addition, Microspot MacDraft offers linked dimensioning to automatically update dimensions as you modify components.
Perfect for producing simple sketches or complex drawings, Microspot MacDraft is excellent for mechanical, architectural and engineering design, as well as for technical illustration. If you frequently work with AutoCAD files, Microspot MacDraft offers compatibility with AutoCAD and other programs supporting DWG/DXF.