Descriptions for Live Home 3D Standart 3.3
Name: Live Home 3D
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.livehome3d.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/live-home-3d/id1066144116?mt=12
Live Home 3D is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app, a successor of Live Interior 3D. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a homeowner who is planning some upcoming home improvements or a professional designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization. Live Home 3D can help you.
• Create detailed 2D floor plans.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
• Build up to two stories with a loft.
• A collection of in-depth video tutorials.
• Built-in Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
• Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
• Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
• Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
• Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
• ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture.
• View real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
• All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
• Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
• Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
• Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
• 1,500+ furniture and other models.
• Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
• Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
• Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
• 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
• Share the result to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP.
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images to Facebook.
• Render a realistic video walkthrough.
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• iCloud support.
Upgrade to Pro with In-App Purchase to get more
• Unlimited floor levels.
• Elevation view.
• Custom shaped roofs.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more.
• Export to 3DS, FBX and OBJ formats.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection.
• Export quality extended to Ultra HD for movies and 360° Panoramas, and to Hi-res (16000×16000) for still shots.
• Edit furniture in SketchUp.
• Advanced material editor.
• Light editor helps to add a light source to an imported objects.
What’s New in Live Home 3D 3.3
- Introduced macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
- Extended the Object Library with new 3D models of people and animals
- Improved import of Collada .DAE format projects with large number of textures
- Fixed the problem with the export of some big projects to .VRML and .X3D file formats
- Added support for Japanese language
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：1023 views (Daily)