Name: Inboard - Image, Screenshot and Photo Organizer
Release Date: September 17, 2016
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Regular SIA
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://inboardapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/inboard-image-screenshot-photo/id944109819?mt=12
Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
“Inboard: Finally A Screenshot App That’s Simple Enough To Be Useful”-Cult of Mac
“It’s the simplicity that stands out.”-AppStorm
Inboard is built creative types- great for designers, photographers and developers:
“I’ve tried around 7 of these type of apps, but none of them allowed me to view high quality images in masonry and folders. Very well designed.”-Caleb Amesbury, Senior IA Designer
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble likes
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• macOS Sierra ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF
Cloud syncing coming soon!
Email us at email@example.com or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
What's New in Version 1.0.9:
• Supports macOS Sierra
• Improves the reliability of backup/restore feature
• Fixes an issue where big number in Untagged sidebar item would be cropped
• Fixes a layout issue in All Tags view with long tag names
• Fixes several crash issues