Name: iC3D Suite
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of AMPED
Web Site: http://www.creativeedgesoftware.com/products/ic3d-suite
How to install:
2. Replace "iC3D.app/Contents/MacOS/libic3dv10.dylib" with k'ed one
iC3D is the first real-time, all-in-one package design software that lets you generate live 3D digital mockups on-the-fly, including cartons, labels, flexibles, bottles, shrink wraps and in-store visualization.
Other software applications frustratingly separate design applications into specific model types. iC3D encompasses all these and more, allowing these elements to be seamlessly combined in the same scene.
iC3D is the first 3D packaging visualisation software to offer patented Smart Mesh which allows labels and artwork to be instantly slid over models without needing tedious UVW texture co-ordinate mapping. Quickly design and generate asymmetric 3D models such as perfume bottles, trigger sprays and molded containers using iC3D's unique Shape Modeller feature.
Visualize fast, accurate shrink and shrink artwork corrections on single & multiple objects, so they will be ready for production. Once finished you can output hi-resolution images, 3D PDF's, generate proofs or print your models with leading 3D printers. Share your designs internally, with customers, by email, animated movies or with the free viewer, iC3D opsis, to make collaboration quick and simple.
iC3D is perfect for:
- CPG Brands & Retailers | “We need a tool that will let our team visualize packages in the most realistic ways and get to the shelves faster.”
- Brand Agencies | “We need comps faster, rapid revisions and realistic client mockups for any environment while reducing outside costs and lead times for renders.”
- Packaging Designers | “Virtual mockups let us bring more ideas to life faster. We can deliver more designs and justify our expense.”
- Engineers & Convertors | “3D digital mockups let us see packages in multiple forms, troubleshoot problems and differentiate our value to clients.”
What's new in 4.0.3