Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ...
Video RAM: ...
Block connections to:
Release Date: 09.12.2015
What's New in Version 3.5.0
• Waypoint actions for on Viewport Enter/Exit [pro]
• Backdrop Filters
• Hype Reflect 2.0 gains responsive preview and dark theme [pro]
• Scale transformation for elements/symbols
• Monotype fonts
• Advanced Export for choosing slices to export specific scenes/layouts/resources [pro]
• Enhanced Flexible Layout modes
• Colors with Alpha
• Smoother animations
• 60fps video/png/gif export and retina scaling
• Greater timeline magnification
• Ability to show/hide elements during animations
• Option to ignore pointer events
• Spacebar panning/zooming
• Drag Select for lock/visibility states
• More pro keyboard shortcuts
• Use 'System Font' in documents
• iPad Pro and Apple Watch document sizes
• OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility fixes
• Many other bug fixes and enhancements
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hype-3/id685096913?mt=12
Create stunning animated and interactive web content with Hype. Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Hype is used by leading designers to create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. Hype won the 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award.
From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.