Name: GraphicConverter 10
Release Date: March 23, 2017
Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Lemke Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/graphicconverter/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/graphicconverter-10/id1090470302?mt=12
GraphicConverter 10 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing and converting images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 10 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 10 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 10 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 10 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 10:
Would you like to put together a collage of the best photos from your vacation? No problem with the new Collage function. Select the image files in the Browser and open the Collage window where you will find basic layout functions. It is so easy to use that even your children could do it. That’s a promise.
You will notice how useful Face Recognition is, for example, when you want to print your best family photos for an annual album. Simply enter the names of people you want to add. GraphicConverter does everything else for you and will display the pictures in the Browser. You want to add your children’s best friends too? Simply enter their names and the job is almost done.
We all know the situation. You want to print several copies of a portrait or a passport photo on one sheet of paper. This is very easy now thanks to the new Picture Package function. Select the picture, open Picture Package and off you go. It is childishly simple and versatile. Also, it allows you to use valuable photo paper in an ideal way.
And much more…
What's New in Version 10.4:
• added 32 bit per channel support (HDR)
• batch: added add border batch
• prefs window: option to display complete file path
• EBM import and export
• browser: added context menu entry to lock/unlock all
• open: added calling of QuickTime modernizer for old legacy movie formats
• prefs convert&modify: option to activate all cores for parallel batch conversion
• batch: added rename batch
• batch: multiply alpha channel by factor
• menu: added "Browse Amazon Drive"
• menu: added "Texturizer"
• preferences: added option to select maps provider (general/maps)
• slideshow: added toolbox item to edit picture change behaviour
• open: added ipm import
• menu: smart crop textbox
• RAF: added reading of exif data from FujiFilm RAF raw files
• Browser context menu:added option to set label from xmp:label
• prefs open: open to suggest always last open path
• save for web: added www ready filename option
• preferences open/tools
• improved manual download
• browser keywords palette: option to apply automatically parent keywords
• updated Czech, French, Danish, Japanese, Swedish localization
• improved contact options
• improved metadata fetching in the browser