Name: GraphicConverter 10
Release Date: November 01, 2016
Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Lemke Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included KG (Courtesy of CORE) - Select "GraphicConverter v10" and click generate.
Tested on macOS 10.12.1
Web Site: https://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/graphicconverter/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/graphicconverter-10/id1090470302?mt=12
GraphicConverter 10 is the universal tool for browsing, enhancing and converting images. Simply drag a folder onto GraphicConverter 10 to view your pictures.
The slide show for viewing and sorting images is a big hit among users. Use standard tools to edit images or display the most important controls in the window.
Professional users love GraphicConverter 10 because of it’s wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter 10 will take care of this for you.
You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.
GraphicConverter 10 has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.
In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a “Swiss Army knife” and as an “all-round wizard for image editing on Macs”. We could not describe it better.
New features of version 10:
Would you like to put together a collage of the best photos from your vacation? No problem with the new Collage function. Select the image files in the Browser and open the Collage window where you will find basic layout functions. It is so easy to use that even your children could do it. That’s a promise.
You will notice how useful Face Recognition is, for example, when you want to print your best family photos for an annual album. Simply enter the names of people you want to add. GraphicConverter does everything else for you and will display the pictures in the Browser. You want to add your children’s best friends too? Simply enter their names and the job is almost done.
We all know the situation. You want to print several copies of a portrait or a passport photo on one sheet of paper. This is very easy now thanks to the new Picture Package function. Select the picture, open Picture Package and off you go. It is childishly simple and versatile. Also, it allows you to use valuable photo paper in an ideal way.
And much more…
What's New in Version 10.2:
• option to remember last browser selection and position
• added support for editing Spotlight comment
• added basic focus stacking
• added more sort into subfolder variants
• added color balance batch
• added context menu function to copy Fuji filmmode into xmp subject code
• added Photos extension "Edit with GraphicConverter 10"
• added Crop Portrait batch
• added Arranged Fullscreen Preview
• added FPX import with helper commandline tool
• added select similar
• added preference to open/save slideshow setting presets
• added preset selection to Slideshow file selector
• added paste into red/green/blue channel
• added option to import x3f files with x3f_extract
• updated Japanese localization
• updated Danish localization
• updated French localization
• updated Portuguese localization
• save menu item by default only enabled after change
• updated ExifTool
• updated DynaPDF
• updated dcraw
• set exif date can adjust movie dates, too
• click into rating matrix onto the current rating will clear the rating
• added rename option "Add HDR"
• reveal in Finder during slideshow with command + cursor up key added
• option to display metadata in slideshow as overlay added
• option to display filename in slideshow with random horizontal location added
• added preview to catalog printing
• set exif date from filename supports MOV/MP4 in addition
• added option to hide movie controls during slideshow
• animation palette supports marking of frames for deletion
• added checking of XMP record size during opening a file
• added support for export of CMYKA TIFFs
• scale to last values with special menu items for width and percentage
• improved sorting prefs (general/misc)
• added CCITT3 and CCITT4 PDF export
• improved service menu display
• enhanced FFT support
• added note if user tries to browse pass-code protected and untrusted iOS device
• added option to display basic EXIF data in the window footer