Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.10 or higher
- Video and animated GIF layers
- Support for El Capitan's new fullscreen split view
- Improvements to our Sketch import plugin
Things we fixed:
- The link line appears faster and is more responsive when creating links
- Default crossfade transition has been improved and been renamed to 'Fade In'
- Fixed several bugs that could cause the app to crash
- The maximum duration for timer links has been increased to 60 seconds
- Screens now appear in the center of the canvas after importing from Sketch
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flinto/id1021880828?mt=12
More Info: https://www.flinto.com/mac
The prototyping tool you've been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, it all works.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
Learn to use Flinto for Mac: https://www.flinto.com/mac/help