Descriptions for CorelCAD 2017.5 macOS
Name: CorelCAD 2017
Release Date: July 20, 2017
Developer: Corel Corporation
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (F4CG)
Web Site: http://www.coreldraw.com/corelcad
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/corelcad-2017/id1154904432?mt=12
CAD software for 2D drawing, 3D design and 3D printing
Make the best choice in computer-aided design software with an affordable powerhouse that delivers an intuitive UI, industry standard and customizable tools in an interactive environment. CorelCAD™ 2017 delivers the sophistication and precision you need to exceed the CAD results you expect in 2D drafting and 3D design. Work in a familiar environment as CorelCAD 2017 uses .DWG file format natively, offering compatibility with all major CAD programs.
2D drafting tools
Design with confidence using a complete set of professional drafting tools that provide the precision and flexibility you require, including the new Pattern commands and PowerTrim tools. In addition, the Quick Input tools allow on-screen cursor coordination and the Annotative Scale keeps text at a readable size at any drawing scale in your layout.
3D design tools
Experience a natural transition as drawings progress from 2D drafting into advanced 3D design. Depend on the expert tools for the complete 3D design workflow, from project sketches to 3D output including 3D printing. The 3D Solid Modeling tools help you create primitives and advanced 3D shapes using 3D editing operations.
Familiar user interface
Communicate your day-to-day CAD design needs using the Mac UI workspace to achieve graphic superiority. With high-caliber drafting and design tools that are customizable to your needs, you’ll have visually rich and impressive results every time.
Compatibility and customization
Open, edit and save files in .DWG for easy collaboration with colleagues and suppliers, in addition to .DXF and .DWF support up to the latest AutoCAD (R2013 .DWG) file format versions. Align any working environment to match your design needs with advanced customization and automation support options in CorelCAD 2017.
• Native .DWG file support, including latest AutoCAD® R2013 .DWG
• Precision 2D drafting tools, including drawing constraints for parametric drawing
• 3D design tools for advanced modeling
• Design Resources for accessing design components like blocks, styles, drawings and images
• Unique annotation capabilities with VoiceNotes recording in drawings
• Automation and custom enhancements with LISP interface and plug-in support
• Output to 3D printers (.STL export)
• Support for ESRI Shape (.SHP) GIS files
NEW! in CorelCAD 2017:
• NEW! Hatch & Gradient Fill Trimming
• NEW! Centerline construction tool
• NEW! tools for patterns along paths
• NEW! Auto-Completion for commands
• NEW! ChangeSpace command
• NEW! SplitDimension tool
• NEW! BlockAttribute editing and text formatting options
• macOS Sierra support
Previous version (CorelCAD v1- CorelCAD 2016) users, please visit the Corel website for upgrade information.
Important note: CorelCAD provides advanced .DWG functionality including XREFs and other externally linked content. When installed from Apple Mac App Store, there are certain limitations with regards to externally referenced components, due to the mandatory “Sandboxing” in software provided on Apple Mac App Store. For further information, please go to http://corl.co/CADMacAppNote.
What’s New in CorelCAD 2017.5
This update includes the following improvements and enhancements:
• New dark user interface (UI) style
• Functionality added to use @ prefix to specify relative angle values.
• Quick Input box now supports surveyor units.
• Undo and Redo now display a list of the recently used commands.
• Keyboard shortcuts added to modify multiple layouts at the same time.
Performance and stability
• Loading of large script files improved (LoadScript command).
• Layer option added to the Hatch / Fill dialog to create new hatches and gradient fills on specific layer.
• Improved Arc creation in custom coordinate systems.
• Improved Print Preview and output performance of specific drawings when printing to PDF.
• Printing quality enhancements for objects on locked layers when printing using external PDF drivers.
• Improved display of 3D shaded views.
• Offset command behavior enhanced for polylines.
• Region command now has enhanced support for curved polyline segments.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：1150 views (Daily)