Release Date: December 23, 2016
Developer: George Sargunaraj C
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://moneybagapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/moneybag/id634900577?mt=12
-An Awesome Personal Finance Manager
- Users save an average of USD 250+ per month
- Get peace of mind in your finances
- Never miss to track an expense with the iOS app
MoneyBag is the easiest way to manage your day to day finances. With customizable categories, intelligent reports, awesome charts and an amazing design, MoneyBag equips you to budget, track, review, analyze, set goals, save for emergencies, get out of debt, save and do a lot more. Overall get peace of mind in your finances.
"Well-designed apps are, to say the least, desirable. Taking things further, if one app is more beautiful than another and also has more features, it’s typically denoted best in class. MoneyBag is no exception. The app is a masterpiece in the money management market. It’s aimed at helping every type of person organize a budget better."- Jacob Penderworth, mac.appstorm.net
You two have a rapidly spreading reputation for excellent service. That is commendable.- Brian Kibbe
I have no words to tell you how I love your app. It is so beautiful and I also love the way it works.- Lex Semeneko
Transactions- Income, Expense, Savings, Goals and Emergency Funds
- Enter a transaction in less than 5 seconds and then add details later.
- Quickly add notes, tags and location to your transactions to group them better.
- Set up reminders for transactions to be reminded of pending or upcoming payments.
- Set up repeating transactions like salary or cable bills once and configure them daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Add bills or receipt images to transactions using image loader or webcam and never loose track of a bill again.
- Mark a transaction as favorite and group all your favorites in one screen.
Reports and Analysis
- Get useful and informative reports to understand your spending and savings patterns.
- Get a quick overview of the budgeted vs spent amount or estimated vs reached amount.
- Understand the expenses done under various categories.
- Understand the income, expenses and savings (including goals and emergency funds) distributions.
- Analyze your savings patterns by reviewing the percentage of savings done.
- Get a quick over of the amount spent, earned or saved in each transaction type.
MoneyBags (Budget Categories)
- Set up a budget for a MoneyBag, continuously track how much you spend and start living within the budget.
- Create a Moneybag with savings type and start adding your savings to it.
- Set goals (like buying a mac or a home) and start saving an amount for it.
- Create a MoneyBag for Emergency Funds (6 months of income usually) and add to it every month for a rainy day.
- Quickly get the status of each MoneyBag (budgeted vs spent or estimated vs reached) using the status indicator.
- Choose your own icons for your MoneyBags.
Design and Ease of Use
- Simple and intuitive interface to get you started within minutes.
- Simplified app flow makes budgeting a breeze.
- Most elegant finance management app on the Mac. Check it out yourself.
Utilities, Trackers and Settings
- Quick search by any details like description, tag, notes, location etc.
- Track all of your goals visually using an elegant and motivating tracker screen.
- A beautiful tracker to give a quick list of all the bill or receipts attached.
Mobile Apps and More Information
Visit http://moneybagapp.com to get the mobile apps, view all the features, get more information about the app, view screenshots, see tutorial videos and download the user guide.
WE ARE JUST A CLICK AWAY
If you have questions about the app or face an issue while installing, configuring, updating or using the app please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.We have no way of contacting you or resolving the issue you are facing if you post an issue as a review.