Descriptions for iFinance 4.3
Name: iFinance 4
Release Date: September 29, 2017
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: Synium Software GmbH
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.syniumsoftware.com/ifinance
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ifinance-4/id992362138?mt=12
Only for a short time- 50% discount for all customers
iFinance 4 allows you to keep track of your income and expenses in the most convenient and fastest way. By taking a quick look at its useful evaluations and charts, you’ll immediately know what you spend money on and where your income comes from- optimizing your finances becomes a breeze! iFinance’s automatic category assignment, keywords, budgets and analysis features will turn your bank account history into much more than a list of bare figures.
Would you like to find out how your assets perform or why you max out your bank account on a regular basis without really knowing where your salary goes each month? iFinance 4 has all the answers. Is it current spending such as rent or mortgage payments, insurances, food or loans? Or do nights out with friends, special treats, impulse purchases, and tobacco products add up to a hefty sum?
Have iFinance 4 analyze your finances and see immediately what your biggest spending items are and where there is potential for savings.
iFinance 4 in bullet points:
– Encrypted databases
– Password protection
– Track your cash expenses
– Split transactions
– Transfer transactions
– Categories (with automatic assignment)
– Analyse expenses, income, losses and profits
– Charts (2D and 3D)
– iCloud and WiFi-Sync
– File attachments (for single transactions)
– Account statements (PDF files)
– Different currencies (in one database)
– Supported file import formats: CSV, OFX, QIF, MT940
– multiple databases
– Bank Accounts in Notification Center
– Export formats: CSV, PDF
Online Features and Import
Import your transactions as a CSV-, QIF-, OFX- or mt940 file in order to see all transactions in iFinance. iFinance is also able to print on money transfer forms. Customers of a German bank are able to use HBCI import and HBCI banking.
WiFi or iCloud Sync
Synchronize your data between Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads (iFinance 4 for iOS sold separately at the iOS App Store) via iCloud or the integrated WiFi sync. The latter also allows you to use and edit databases together with multiple users. This may for example become useful if you are in charge of a club’s or association’s finances or if you manage a bank account with another person.
Charts, Reports, Budgets, and Budget Analysis
iFinance 4 offers a broad range of easy-to-customize charts and reports. According to your specifications, iFinance analyzes precisely where your money comes from and where you spend it. Use the Budgets feature to find out how much money you have left for the current month or whether you’ve been successful at keeping your spending at bay this month. Budgets can also be created for specific categories, such as monthly budgets for clothing, groceries or movie nights.
iPhone and Apple Watch Apps Available Separately
iFinance Mobile is available for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch and can be purchased separately. The mobile version offers the complete range of iFinance features and is available from the iOS App Store.
What’s New in iFinance 4.3
– New: Contacts can be assigned to accounts as the account holder
Note: This allows analyses to take transfers into account when filtering for contacts. This means that transfers will no longer be shown as “without contact”. This way transfers can also be filtered by their account that belongs to a certain contact. Additionally, transfers can now be shown in a contacts list of corresponding transactions.
– New: Automatic detection of transfers between accounts when importing via HBCI/FinTS or CSV file
Note: When this is active, transactions will be matched if both clearly refer to the other’s account (e.g. by IBAN). Also, the amount and date of both transactions have to match each other, otherwise they will not be connected.
– New: The category list can be searched when assigning a category to a transaction
– New: Added search bar to the database manager (use cmd+f)
– New: Added option to close the database after a certain time of inactivity
– New: CSV export supports export of IBAN, BIC, account number and routing number of an assigned account relationship (or target account of a transfer).
– New: CSV import supports import of a payers or payees IBAN, BIC, acocunt number and rounting number
– New: CSV import supports automatic contact assignment, automatic creation of new contacts and automatic transfer detection
– New: Added option to reverse the sort order of transactions on the same day when sorting by date (see app preferences)
– New: Added support for currencies with 1/1000 sub units, such as: Tunisian dinar, Bahraini dinar, Iraqi dinar, Kuwaiti dinar, Libyan dinar, Rial
– additional new currency: Gibraltar pound
– New countries: Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Lebanon, Bahrain, Kuwait, Libya, Oman
– Improved: “Duplicate for today” now works with multi selection
– Improved: The contact autocompletion will now show if a contact or the account details of a contact will be assigned
– Improved: Sorting transactions by check number now correctly compares numbers instead of characters
– Improved: iFinance will now show if a transaction is marked as new when comparing transactions during a conflict merge
– Improved speed when downloading data from certain banks
– Improved detection of girocodes
– Many new icons
– Modernized memory management
– many more improvements and bug fixes