Name: Debit & Credit Premium - Personal Finance Manager
Release Date: April 07, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://debitandcreditapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/debit-credit-personal-finance-manager/id882637653?mt=12
If you are looking for a personal finance app that is convenient, easy to use and at the same time has enough features, then Debit & Credit is the right app for you.
• All accounts in one app
Keeping financial records was always a bit of a hassle. But now you can actually enjoy it. See all your accounts in one place and manage your everyday finances.
• Super fast
Creating a new transaction now takes a matter of seconds. The app was designed with simplicity and convenience in mind. It will never require you to make dozens of unnecessary steps to accomplish simple tasks.
• Companion iOS & Apple Watch app
Debit & Credit has its own app for iPhone and iPad, which you can use to add transactions on the go. It is super convenient and keeps data in sync via iCloud.
• Importing data
We know how important it is to be able to import transactions from your financial institutions. That's why we support CSV, QIF, QMTF, OFX and QFX files. And you can also choose which particular transactions to import from a file, something that not all financial apps know how to do.
• Budgets & Scheduled Transactions
Do you want to budget expenses on a particular category? No problems. Do you plan to make a transaction in the future and want to be reminded about it? Consider it done.
We believe in clean, crisp reports that are easy to read and understand. See where and what do you spend your money on. Other types of reports are available too.
• Bank reconciliation mode
Sometimes we all need extra help to keep our accounts in shape. You can easily reconcile your accounts with bank statements in the app to eliminate any disparities.
• Powerful features
Split categories, pending transactions, transaction export, file attachments (with sync), transaction tags, printing reports and saving them as PDF files- all those and many other features are at your disposal when you need them.
• iCloud sync
We will never ask you to create an account or provide any personal details. All data is stored in iCloud, it is not available to anyone except you.
• Shared Accounts
Do you want to share some of your accounts with someone else? No problems, you can share selected accounts via iCloud while keeping other accounts private. Great for managing family finances!
In the free version of the app you can create an unlimited number of transactions every day. However, to have more than two accounts in the app, you will need to purchase Premium version for $9.99.
In case of any questions please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.3.1:
Fixed bug when table colums could not be reordered as well as some other minor bugs. Version 2.3 had many new features:
• now once you start sharing accounts, you can optionally share selected budgets.
• click on "Manage" next to the share panel to enable shared budgets.
• share participants will be able to contribute to budgets by creating transactions on shared accounts, but they will not be able to edit or delete your budgets.
Significantly improved Touch Bar support:
• Colour indicators are displayed on the Touch Bar for bar chart reports. They can be used to highlight an item in a report.
• For wealth-related and other reports, the slider area now has information about date periods it covers.
• Edit and delete buttons are provided when there is a transaction selected.
Locations for payees:
• Previously locations could be only created and managed in iOS app.
• Locations are used to quickly create new transactions with pre-filled payee and category fields in iOS app.
• Now you can manage locations for existing payees in the app preferences.
Improved statement reconciliation table view:
• Table columns can be re-arranged.
• You can sort transactions by any of the available column values, just click on a column header to change sorting.
• Right click the table header to enable/disable some of the optional columns, including uncleared account balance.
Improvements to budgets:
• When managing previous budget limits, you can add a comment to a limit to have it later displayed in the budget report. Example: you have used a different budget limit only for a couple of months due to a specific event. You can add a note about that to this limit change and it will be later displayed in the budget report.
• When transactions are displayed for a particular budget, amounts for split transactions specifically display how much of the total is attributed to budgeted categories.
Other improvements and fixes:
• Added option to have running balance displayed in the regular view mode. This option is available in the "View" menu when a particular account is selected.
• Added option to have alternate row colours in the table view mode. This option is available in the "View" menu when the table view mode is enabled. It also applies to the statement reconciliation mode.
• Improvements to the way how refunds are handled by the app
• Transfers are displayed as a single transaction and not as two transactions when all accounts are selected
• Minor improvements to transaction import
• Fixed bug when the app could crash after saving report settings with custom date period.
This is the 14th free major update for Debit & Credit. If you like it, please leave a rating for the current version. Thank you for using Debit & Credit!