Name: Debit & Credit - Personal Finance Manager
Release Date: November 15, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://debitandcreditapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/debit-credit-personal-finance/id882637653?mt=12
If you are looking for a personal finance app that is convenient, easy to use and at the same time has enough features, then Debit & Credit is the right app for you.
• All accounts in one app
Keeping financial records was always a bit of a hassle. But now you can actually enjoy it. See all your accounts in one place and manage your everyday finances.
• Super fast
Creating a new transaction now takes a matter of seconds. The app was designed with simplicity and convenience in mind. It will never require you to make dozens of unnecessary steps to accomplish simple tasks.
• Companion iOS & Apple Watch app
Debit & Credit has its own app for iPhone and iPad, which you can use to add transactions on the go. It is super convenient and keeps data in sync via iCloud.
• Importing data
We know how important it is to be able to import transactions from your financial institutions. That's why we support CSV, QIF, QMTF, OFX and QFX files. And you can also choose which particular transactions to import from a file, something that not all financial apps know how to do.
• Budgets & Scheduled Transactions
Do you want to budget expenses on a particular category? No problems. Do you plan to make a transaction in the future and want to be reminded about it? Consider it done.
We believe in clean, crisp reports that are easy to read and understand. See where and what do you spend your money on. Other types of reports are available too.
• Bank reconciliation mode
Sometimes we all need extra help to keep our accounts in shape. You can easily reconcile your accounts with bank statements in the app to eliminate any disparities.
• Powerful features
Split categories, pending transactions, transaction export, file attachments (with sync), transaction tags, printing reports and saving them as PDF files- all those and many other features are at your disposal when you need them.
• iCloud sync
We will never ask you to create an account or provide any personal details. All data is stored in iCloud, it is not available to anyone except you.
• Shared Accounts
Do you want to share some of your accounts with someone else? No problems, you can share selected accounts via iCloud while keeping other accounts private. Great for managing family finances!
In the free version of the app you can create an unlimited number of transactions every day. However, to have more than two accounts in the app, you will need to purchase Premium version for $9.99.
In case of any questions please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
Improvements to pending transactions:
• Uncleared account balance (calculated including pending transactions) is displayed in the top panel if you have pending transactions.
• Added option to create pending transactions by default (available in the new transaction form settings).
• Added optional table column with running balance that includes pending transactions (right click the table header to activate).
• Pending transactions are now included into account balance forecast and "What will happen to my wealth?" report.
Support for the Touch Bar & Touch ID on MacBook Pro:
• Tap the Touch Bar to create a transaction, view balance forecast or switch to the statement reconciliation mode.
• Previously used metadata items (categories, descriptions, etc) are suggested on the Touch Bar when you start entering them in the new transaction form.
• Calculator buttons are displayed when entering transaction amount.
• Move the slider in the Touch Bar when viewing a report to navigate through the report graph.
• Unlock Debit & Credit with Touch ID (requires PIN to be enabled in the preferences).
Other improvements and fixes:
• Balance forecast report graph displays additional axis at zero if your account balance will become negative in the future.
• Future dated transactions that fall into current budget period are now included into budgets.
• Search improvements. Now when searching for a whole amount (e.g. 35) the app displays all transactions with similar amounts (e.g. 35.31, 35.95).
• Added option to hide time in the new transaction form.
• If you share your accounts with someone else, you can enter his name in the search field to find transactions that he created or edited.
• Improved performance of wealth-related reports.
• Improvements related to sharing accounts with other users.
• Fixed bug when transaction form dismissal after editing was a bit slow.
• Fixed UI bug when selection was not be restored after expanding account/budget section.
• Other bug fixes and improvements
This is the 12th free major update for Debit & Credit. If you like it, please leave a rating for the current version. Thank you for using Debit & Credit!